Monday, November 10, 2008

My first time

Wow, my first post. I'm not really sure what I am doing here. I want to use this blog for so many things. First of all, my adventures in weight loss. Second, trying to get a "real life." Third, the random things that go through my head. Fourth, some place to go when I just want to say, "Are you freakin' kidding me???"

Today I went to my first ever yoga class. Because my body is in such bad shape I can't get down on the floor, so I did as much as I could standing up or sitting. I thought I was going to hate it. I only went because my company makes us do a bunch of things to keep our health insurance premiums down. But I liked it! I really liked it. I think I will go again, of my own free will!
Let's see, what else? Oh, I am sure I will be posting obnoxiously about animals. I have 2 dogs and 5 cats. I love all animals and wish I could save them all.
I really want to keep this blog going. I don't want it to be yet another thing I let fall by the wayside.
Be back soon!

No comments: