Monday, December 29, 2008

Sigh

Once again, almost a whole week has gone by between posts. I do not even notice the time going by!

Christmas was...Christmas. Mom slept until 2 (early for her), we opened our presents, I made dinner, and that was the end of it. Nothing exciting. She got me two things I asked for; a wireless mouse for my laptop and a sound machine (it has relaxing sounds on it...ocean waves, waterfalls, etc.). She also got me a pretty necklace with some little diamonds on it. I was happy with my gifts. I still want to adopt a polar bear, though.

Normally, I would have taken the 26th off and made it a four-day weekend, but for some reason I didn't put in for it. It sucked getting up and going in on Friday, but it was a quiet day and I got a lot of work done.

I should change the name of this blog to Boring Chick Blogging.

2 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

Eh, I'm feeling a little boring too. It'll pass. Happy New Year!

Laura said...

If you're so boring, why do I keep visiting you?

Happy New Year!